This is Teacher Appreciation Week at the boys' school.
Jayden has two teachers and two aides.
Isaac has one teacher.
Everyday the teachers will receive from us a gift, and I will share them here!
Today's gift is this personal popcorn bucket.
I found the buckets and mini Air Heads candy in the dollar spot at Target.
Then I bought mini cans of Coke (on sale), an 8 pack of Reese's peanut butter cups, and a box of individual serving size microwave popcorn (also on sale).
I already had yellow crinkles from Dollar Tree to look like popcorn coming out.
I added a tulle ribbon, and after completing 6 popcorn gifts...
(I had extra stuff so I went back and picked up another bucket for a teacher friend of ours)
My total came to only $3 a teacher gift!!
It even surprised ME how low that was.
Stay tuned this week for 4 more gift ideas. :)
6 friends commented!:
oooooo, I love teacher appreciation week on your blog Laurie! You always come up with the cutest ideas and who would have thought they'd all be so affordable??
Thank you for posting this. I want to send something for Pie's preschool teachers. I want the to be personal, but she has four teachers!
Wish I'd seen this last week (my kiddo's teacher appreciation week). Looking forward to other ideas for something for them end of the year :)
I'm so glad you live just far enough North of me so I can copy all of your creative ideas and no one will know! LOL! Awesome Idea!!
as a teacher i cant tell you how much we appreciate such sweet surprises like this!!! they are going to love it!!
I love those popcorn bins. I can't wait to do something movie themed to use them.
Post a Comment