Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Prize Package Winner!!

This Prize Package comes from The Purple Petunia, Kazee Kids, and KidBiz2010.
Thank you to all of these Etsy sellers for
 their contribution to my Summer Fun Giveaway.
I appreciate their willingness to give away one of 
their products for my readers.
Isaac of course chose the last number of the week:

Congratulations to MOM of FAB 4 for winning this Prize Package!!!
Please contact all three sellers with your mailing address.

Thank you to all who participated this week.
I do have a little something else coming in the way of giveaways this month...so stay tuned for more chances to win free stuff!

2 friends commented!:

Wendy said...

I love that you had the kids pick the winners and I love the photos! Too cute - congrats to all of the winners :)

Mom of the Fab 4!! said...

Yeah!!!!! I woooon...I never win anything! LOL!! Thanks Isaac!!!