I want to know how anyone could sleep under these circumstances:
Or these:
I mean really....
Is it necessary for her sister to put the entire room in her crib?
I also want to know why a child's pedicure costs the same as an adults:
There are no heal callouses.
A child's skin does not need to soak for 15 minutes.
There is no need to massage their feet and legs.
How worn out can 5 year old legs be for pete's sake?
Finally, this might just be the biggest mystery of all...
right up there with the mystery of why boys are incapable of flushing toilets:
What is up with the phenomenon of children dropping their drawers right in front of an empty hamper?
And when said child is confronted with, "what exactly is happening here?" and they respond with a smile and no hurry to remedy the situation...you know you must have entered another realm.
Can anyone figure these household mysteries out for me, please?
6 friends commented!:
That pic with Oscar is too cute!! Very uncomfortable but very cute.
When I took Isabel I only paid $5 but I also told them I only wanted her toes painted. Did take them awhile to get it though.
Oh, the dirty clothes one! I am so with you on that!!! However, my husband does the very same thing with both his clothes and dishes (leaving right on top of the dishwasher). I don't think I'll ever understand this...
I have pondered these same mysteries . . . sorry to tell you, I don't have any answers yet (especially about the boy clothes on the floor!).
Nancy
I love the dog taking a comfy nap too.. so funny!
With my youngest sister I would take her and ask for a "polish change" and they just paint them for 7 bucks.
So funny! It's only my son who has the same hamper problem. His sister can get the clothes in hers every time.
Probably in the same answer pile where the question for "what happens to socks once they go in the dryer and "how can they be hungry when they just ate a HUGE meal 2 hours ago? (o:
Leveta
Post a Comment