I decided last Saturday to bead Jasmine's whole head. It was a lot of fun and the outcome was adorable.
She got a lot of attention for this hairstyle, which in turn must have given her a sassy-I know I am hot stuff- attitude because she was up to no good ALL week ;)
The look was so cute on her, that I had to make a trip out to our hair store to stock up on her entire fall collection. We are now set for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas beading!
Good thing I already had a great container on hand to hold all of these bad boys. I do not remember where I got this, but I need another one as you can see all the space is maxed out!
Her preschool teacher said none of the kids even touched her hair, so that was great to hear!
In other Jasmine news, she played the role of team mascot this weekend as I made a "cheer sister" t-shirt for her and dressed her out in pink and black for the game. The girls LOVED her.
Even the most enthusiastic fans have to take a break sometime:
Oh this baby is just too much.
I cannot believe she will turn 18 months old this week.
4 friends commented!:
18 months old...NO WAY!!!! Crazy!!! She is such a little diva, gotta love her.
Matea looked at her picture just now and said "That's a baby", I'm like, no....not anymore...(sniff sniff).
She is just sooo cute! Love it! Such a diva!
She is SO SO cute! Such a blessing to you all.
Leveta--wife to Carl,mom to Chad 20 (bio) Sam 16 and Kaitrin 13 both from India through Dillon International.
SO adorable!!! (With both hairstyles!) You get extra mama points for getting an 18 month old to sit still . . . and I know you've been practicing for a long time. :o)
Nancy
Post a Comment