This was a big weekend for Vivi's cheerleading team.
It started with a pizza party and Big Sis/Little Sis gift exchange to get excited for Homecoming.
Jasmine is always happy when food is involved!
Their coach made all the girls gorgeous mums to wear to the game on Saturday. Football homecoming is a big deal in the south.
I made the coach some gifts to commemorate the event.
All the Dads walked their girls on the 40 yard line during halftime while their names were announced.
Even Jasmine had a mini mum as she has become the unofficial Lil Sis of the whole team.
After the game we took a group photo with all the football players...
The boys received their arm garters and walked the girls who wore a Homecoming crown and princess sash. I felt like a pageant mom!
I made the whole team megaphones and was the snack mom, so they all got polka dot snack bags with pink and black oreos and pink and black pop rocks candy.
The megaphones were personalized with vinyl letters and polka dots from my favorite vinyl Etsy seller, One Sassy Lil Sweet Pea.
She and I have struck up a little business deal where she mails me the vinyl I want and I take photos for her shop page!
I have some vinyl Halloween related items I will be making on the horizon,
so stay tuned for that. :)


2 friends commented!:
So Cute!!! That is so awesome for Jasmine to be so adored by the bigger girls!
i know i say this all the time but you are so creative!!! and i love the mum tradition! we have nothing like that here!!
Post a Comment