Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Preschool Harvest Days

Jasmine had her preschool Harvest Days last week.

 I LOVE this class picture. Oh the joys of being a toddler teacher!!!
 They went in a bounce house and had harvest related activities:

 Dirt and sand make me so nervous around Jasmine's hair. I can't relax and allow her to enjoy her tactile stimulation because I am sweating over how long it took to do her hair and how hard it will be to get dirt out of her roots in the expected event that dirt will go flying in all directions any minute now.
 But we survived, and Jasmine's Ms. Priss attitude didn't damper the entire event. ;)

4 friends commented!:

Julie said...

FYI...don't stress about her hair...use the hose/duster attachment to your vacuum cleaner to get sand or dirt out...just make sure her hair is dry. Works wonders, with free hair and styled hair.

Laurie said...

Thanks Julie!
Except she has a death fear of the vacuum and I don't think she would appreciate me taking it to her head! ;)

FootPrints said...

that is a CLASSIC toddler photo!!

Becky said...

I'm totally with you on the hair + dirt/sand combo. I won't let my boys play in it. Sometimes I feely guilty. But then I think about all the stress (for all of us!) of getting it out. And I get over it ;) I let them explore lots of other tactile things!