That last pic of Jayden, his face is so funny. Jasmine looks so pretty in that dress and those boots. Goodness, just want to squeeze her. Looks like a great time!
Thanks Debbie! They had fun. Hope your girls are enjoying the Christmas season!
I love your kiddos! They are so precious!!! And i especially love how much K loves Jasmine and how she just adores him!!! :)
Dang! I almost went!!! We could have met! Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment
4 friends commented!:
That last pic of Jayden, his face is so funny.
Jasmine looks so pretty in that dress and those boots. Goodness, just want to squeeze her.
Looks like a great time!
Thanks Debbie! They had fun. Hope your girls are enjoying the Christmas season!
I love your kiddos! They are so precious!!! And i especially love how much K loves Jasmine and how she just adores him!!! :)
Dang! I almost went!!! We could have met! Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment