Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

It is official...We have a SON!

   

10 friends commented!:

CarrieT said...

God is good! So glad to hear this! Congrats to all SEVEN of you and a special congrats to Keishun (oops--hope I remember it right. The other page closes when I go to comment.)

Carrie T. - mom to 4 through adoption from S. Korea

Anonymous said...

Best Christmas gift ever! Congrats to all of you. The announcement is beautiful, love the snowflakes.

PS. I also love daddy and Jasmine "scrunch" face picture

Becky said...

Congratulations!!!

Deb said...

Love the announcement. Perfect since you just got all that snow. Congratulations to the entire family. Really starting to see his personality come out more and more in your pictures lately.
Happy Birthday to Keishun as well!!
What a memorable year for him.

Deb said...

Love the announcement. Perfect since you just got all that snow. Congratulations to the entire family. Really starting to see his personality come out more and more in your pictures lately.
Happy Birthday to Keishun as well!!
What a memorable year for him.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you have a beautiful family! I have been reading your blog for a while and find it to be inspiring.

Elizabeth said...

So exciting!! Congratulations to you and your family! :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats Laurie and family! You are an amazing testimony to what true love looks like. I love watching your journey unfold and admire your strength as a momma! Best wishes for a Happy New Year...as a family of SEVEN!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family :)

Peter and Nancy said...

Tears of joy for you and your newest son! It's such a thrill to be "along for the ride," and geting to celebrate your family with you.
Nancy