This week in my preschool class, we focused on the letter "P".
The other Pre-K teacher and I decided weeks ago we would do this by having a Pirate and Princess party!
Our students dressed up and we spent Thursday doing tons of fun activities...
These are the only boys in my class.
They are also two of Jayden's best church friends.
I adore these boys. They always have a smile on their face for me.
They are kind, they are helpful, energetic,
and they take care of their classmates.
A teacher could not ask for better boys in her class!
I did a photo booth for my kids as they entered
using pirate and princess props.
We split up our classes for centers the whole week.
I did princess activities in my class room!
Our special activity was a treasure hunt!
Ms. Cara created maps for each child with the Bible verse "Store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven....for where your treasure is, your heart will be also."
She wrote out clues from Captain Blackbeard and read them in a pirate voice. SO fun.
It ended with the loot being found in the sanctuary!!
Then we did a pizza and peaches lunch and in the afternoon had popcorn and a movie!
Everyone went home with goodie bags and boxes filled with treasure.
We have so much fun at preschool.
0 friends commented!:
Post a Comment