Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Potty Training- Day One




This evening, Jasmine ditched the diapers!
She received her potty training launch pack and immediately put on her underwear. We started late in the day because we ended up having to spend our entire afternoon shopping for a new washing machine.
 It is always something around here...
The spin cycle on our old one broke just in time for all the wet underwear I am going to be washing over the next week. Good grief.

The new one is installed and working beautifully.
Jasmine spent a little over 3 hours tonight diaper free. 
She had three pees on the floor and two in the potty. She remained interested in the process, so we will see how tomorrow goes. 

I sure am thankful for all the tile in our house!!

 The progress I hope to see tomorrow includes: the ability to stop and start peeing by her own control, the ability to get to the potty and get her underwear off if need be, and making sure she remains positive about potty training and doesn't get so discouraged she shuts down.

I will keep you all updated as we board the Potty Train!

2 friends commented!:

Becky said...

Good luck! We're potty training as well. There are few stages I hate more than potty training. A "launch pack" is a great idea! Wish I'd come across that a month ago when we started!

Peter and Nancy said...

Hoping it goes well! I will have to train #4 next year some time . . . not my favorite stage!!
Nancy