Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring is Full of Fun...LOTS of pictures!

 Here are the kids enjoying their spring season to the max. We had Terrance's brother, James' 4th birthday party. SO cute.

Baseball is in full swing around here.

 
 What a goofball. 

I knew grandparents would like these pics.
I promise these should be my last baseball pictures of the season!!

I had the privilege of chaperoning a group from Jayden's pre-k class on their field trip to the zoo.

 Such cuties.

 We got to feed the giraffes. Very cool.


Also...some very exciting news around here is that we are planning on buying a house this summer!


We have not owned in 5 years as we sought to get 
out of credit card debt completely.

Well...we succeeded with that, and in the past 3 years have added three children to our family. So that has meant we very much need a bigger place. Two bathrooms for seven family members is not cutting it anymore. I uploaded Pinterest to my Nook, so I spend my evenings pinning away in preparation for decorating in my very near future. We are currently in process with a house nearby that has 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and is two stories. 
This will be a big step for us if it works out.

Here is a sneak preview of the house we are pursuing...
I am especially looking forward to a game room:

Lots of new spots to redecorate:
(the rugs and greenery have GOT to go!)

His & hers sinks and closets AND a spa tub...
(bye bye wallpaper!)

And a large amount of closet space...

This house is in a beautiful community with a pool at the end of the street one way and a golf course at the end of the street the other direction. There is also a nice size lake with a beach in our very neighborhood. Keishun's bedroom and bath and our bedroom and private bath would be on the bottom floor with a split floor plan, and the top floor has 3 bedrooms and the game room with a 2 sink bathroom. This would serve as a boys room, girls room, and a craft room/office for Billy and I.

Can you tell I am excited?
 
We should know by the end of the week if this is going to work out for us with an estimated close date of mid June.
We are praying with hope, but know that God will provide for us the very house He knows is right.

3 friends commented!:

Deb said...

Congratz on the house. Very exciting! A craft room!!!! Amazing. Now once all the kids are in school you can start that party planning business.

Unknown said...

so fun to see pics of the house.
Hope everything works out!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see how you decorate all of that!!!!