These are the things that are on the horizon:
Getting Isaac officially tested and diagnosed with ADHD. He is having increasing difficulty at school both in grades slipping and behavior issues arising. And I do not have children who are behavior problems, so this has sent me on a mission to get my baby the help he needs. It has already been a frustrating battle and we are not even half way there. More on that as we make progress.
Next weekend I will be flying to Maryland to be a Speaker for Joy for the Journey retreats. I will be speaking on the subjects of Hope in Infertility and Older Child Adoption to about 90 adoptive and waiting moms. I have made up two power point presentations (for the first time in my life!) and also hope to squeeze some transracial parenting info. in there. I am very excited and also nervous about traveling so far alone. Please pray friends. I do not like flying!
Fall is officially underway around here. The basketball season has started for Keishun. He is on JV and is a starting point guard. The team is GOOD this year so this is going to be lots of fun. Cheerleading and soccer ended for Vivi and Jayden. We had our Halloween party and are looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving at home, as is our tradition. Hopefully I will have some time that week to blog while we are out of school. In the meantime, here are some photos to catch you up to speed on the past few weeks!
Halloween was a BLAST.
As always around here.
We went to a fall festival and then came back to welcomg about 5 families for dinner and trick or treating.
Vivi had her end of the year cheer party:
The girls got trophies and a cheer bag.
Jayden finished up his soccer season. He was good. Scored once and hustled in every game.


0 friends commented!:
Post a Comment