Jayden and Vivi are wrapping up their
football and cheer season for the Cougars.
We were blessed that Vivi was able to cheer for
Jayden's first year of football.
I have lots of plans for these two.
I see years of Varsity football/cheer in their future. :)
The greatest thing about our organization is that our home games take place at the big fancy highschool stadium and we get Homecoming. My love tank was full this weekend.
I decorated my very first parade float.
Mums and Garters are a BIG deal in Texas!
The boys escorted the girls across the field at halftime.
I set it up that our neighbor Junior and Jayden would escort Vivi.
We won the game. woohoo.
And I could not resist a little photo shoot of my Cuties on the stadium grounds afterwards.
Good thing they are quite used to having their picture taken...
Here are some more random shots of our Cougar season.
Half Time Show.

0 friends commented!:
Post a Comment