Well, another month has gone by which means our baby is getting older. :( I feel like we are on the home stretch to turning one now and I don't like it one bit. I have really enjoyed these baby months and I don't want them to be over. This month Vivi began standing up on her own. She usually only does this on Isaac's bed because it is a soft place to fall, but she can stand for several seconds. She holds her arms up like a surfer! She started it on our bed in Hawaii, last week (pictures below). She also now feeds herself cut-up food at every meal. She just started to walk behind her push toy. She loves to go all over the living room now, when she used to just stand behind it. But the big excitement is that she says "Hi Dada!" She calls everyone Dada for now, but it is so cute to hear her little voice! Hopefully I can get a video montage of all her new skills on here soon. Stay tuned.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 friends commented!:
Happy 9 months going on 21!
Post a Comment