I am sad to announce to my loyal readers, that I am going on atleast a two week blogging break. We have SO much going on around here that I just don't have the time to devote to typing and downloading! I mean you should see my laundry pile these days! *gasp*
Besides moving I have Vivi's first dentist appt., another egg hunt, shopping and preparing for a wedding shower here this weekend, baking for playgroup, a garage sale, packing, moving, grocery shopping, cleaning, Mops, and a road trip w/ the kids to San Antonio. Whew! I am tired just thinking about all that. And aside from that we bought a laptop computer with the money we have made from Craigslist and so until we get Wireless set up at the new apartment, I will not have internet axcess. :(
So I am signing off...with tears in my eyes...*sniff*
Just kidding, but seriously I will be back soon with more pictures, stories, and updates than ever as I try to catch up after my blog hiatus. Bye, Bye Blog Buddies!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 friends commented!:
Such a wonderful family. If you do decide to adopt from Ethiopia I can say it has been a relatively smooth process.
Adorable Easter pics.
I will keep reading. Thanks for finding out blog.~Leah~
Post a Comment