Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pics




I have more of the kids doing their egg hunt in the house, but I just have these to post-you will have to use your imagination for the rest! I am having a hard time locating the camera today in all the chaos, so I can't download my second memory card, sheesh. We had a great Easter dinner here as our tradition has been for the past 4 years. Even though our house is in a bit of disarray and lacking some furniture, we thought one last family holiday was in order! We sold our dining room table and chairs on Sat. so we had to set up a card table, but with a festive table cloth and center pieces it all still looked cute! Isaac and Vivi loved their Easter baskets that Mommy assembled and had fun doing their egg hunt with cousin Samantha, along with decorating some eggs with Veggie Tale shrink wrappers. For dessert the older two got to enjoy their chocolate bunnies and I made my ever-popular chocolate lava cakes for the adults. Yummy!

0 friends commented!: