Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day




We drove 15 hours home today from Tenn. and went straight to my mom's to pick up Miss Vivi.

I couldn't let Mother's Day slip by without holding my girl. I'll post about the wedding tomorrow but for tonight I leave you with these pics of me with my answered prayers.

I honor all of you mother's out there- those holding your babies today and those yet to meet your forever children. May the Lord bless you and keep you and may his light shine upon you. Pray for the little ones entrusted to you~that God will give you the strength and patience to let the laundry pile up and the dust settle nicely on your furniture, because the days are long but the years are short. Our little ones will one day be too big to cuddle and too busy to care about every little thing we are doing. My motherhood moto is Make Everything A Memory! I can post later on about how I accomplish that, and trust me it is not about scrapbooking! I leave that for Grandma. :)

3 friends commented!:

nell ann said...

Thanks for thinking of us "yet-to-be"-ers. I can't wait for your post on making everything a memory. Yay!

Anonymous said...

happy mother's day Laurie. I texted you yesterday...but knowing your cell phone, I'm not sure you got it.
Hope you had a wonderful trip and I'm sure you were so happy to see your baby girl again!
brandi

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Happy Mommy's Day! I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding and I am so happy that you were able to get home in time to spend some of it with Vivi. I don't blame you. How did she do? I bet she is going to start saying "Mama" now!