Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ha ha ha

Today Isaac did something cute and I told him I was proud of him and he said "Can you put me on the blog?" So here is my Ode to Isaac:

Lately we have been having him do "big belly" where he sticks his stomach out and looks 8 months pregnant. Funniest looking thing!

When Vivi eats her food at mealtimes he says "Good job, Baby Doll!"

He cannot handle bad guys on videos of any kind. Today we got LarryBoy (veggie tales) cartoons from the library and I walked into the room and he was crying. I said what is going on and he said "the angry eyebrows are going to get on LarryBoy!!" . So that ended that video. So much for a G rating when you have a sensitive child. So I put a little washcloth cape on his Larry Boy doll and he was better. I guess the cape made him more fierce.

At the park the other day he said "Can I pee on a tree?" So after much negotiating and the fact that there was no bathroom I took him into the woods a little way to relieve himself. At the same time he was going, Oscar lifted his leg on the other side. Boys!

Today for church Isaac asked what he was going to be wearing and I said a white shirt and he said, "Is Daddy going to wear a white shirt too?"

When we tell him he is a big boy he says, "Can I drink coffee now?"

This child keeps us rolling!

2 friends commented!:

Matt & Kristin said...

that is hilarious!

Kristin said...

what a cutie! he is too funny. luke says that only girls drink coffee - the boys around here don't do coffee, but mama has to have it every morning ;).