Vivi got to have her first waterpark adventure Saturday when Daddy got off work. She went to waterparks twice last year but was too young to swim. So as you can see from the pictures, she loved it! I would have more pics of Isaac but he made a beeline to the slide and did that the entire time we were there unless we dragged him off to the lazy river. Vivi is a fish just like Isaac was as a toddler!
Paige and Jarrett spent the night with us last night at we went to Gattitown. I will be having them about 5 days a month this summer. They just can't seem to let me go, even when we move!! But we love them and will enjoy all of our adventures in Summer '08!
2 friends commented!:
Looks like fun! Wish we had a park like that in Austin!
Love the swimsuit! Cute bottom ruffles!
where did you get those bathing suits? I am totally loving the sleeves to protect from the sun!!
hey Brandi at least you have the pool at Zilker!!
Post a Comment