Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vitamin Testimony


Ya'll know I love Dr. Sears vitamins and I posted a month or so ago about them asking me to record my response email to their inquiry about how I liked the products. Well they put the recording on their product webpage. It cracks me up to hear my dorky voice! If you click here and scroll down to the right where it says hear a "real mom's" testimony. There I am. Too funny. Just glad I get a free bag of vitamins (over a $25 value with shipping) for my embarrassment! Thanks Dr. Sears!

5 friends commented!:

Deb said...

That is so cool. Sold me on their quality.

The Poop bag story is precious. She didn't seem to mind.

paigescrib. said...

Hahaha. I listened to it.
I really think thats awesome!

and dorky voice? nahhhh [:

Matt & Kristin said...

I love it! I don't think you sound dorky either.

Matt & Kristin said...

question though...is it just Issac that is on them? When are you going to put Vivi on them? Is it safe for one year olds to take them?

Anonymous said...

All of them except for the liquid Omega-3 is ages 2 and up.The liquid Omega can be put in oatmeal for a child ages 6 months and up. (Vivi hated it by the way so you might not want to spend the $25 bucks!)Our Dr. said not to give Vivi a multivitamin because she eats well enough as it is. When she hits 2 and starts having an aversion to veggies-I will put her on them. Right now she eats Tuna for her Omega3.