Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Weekend Plans

This weekend Billy and I will be enjoying a night at the DoubleTree hotel courtesy of Lutheran Social Services, a support network for families who have adopted through CPS. They will be feeding us dinner and breakfast as well as teaching us about attachment and bonding issues in adoption. Since we have not ruled out the possibility of adopting through CPS again- we always like to take these opportunities when they come up. And who would turn down a night away with your spouse!!

The sad part is this will be the last time I see my dogs for a whole week!! When we get back on Sunday, we will be packing to leave for Florida before sun-up on Monday. So the dogs will be heading out and not coming back until we get home from our vacation. How will I sleep without my Oscar?!

The happy part is that we are going on vacation!! I'm so happy for Vivi to have her first of many childhood trips to Pensacola Beach. Billy's aunts live there so we get to stay with them....loving family members are always a bonus! We are going to Panama City to play on the boardwalk too. And we will be seeing Seussical the Musical. The aunts will get to enjoy 5 whole days of Isaac and Vivi sweetness (we can hope)!

Well, speaking of sweetness- Vivi is swatting my leg and squaking at me to get off the computer so I better go. I will post about our "pickling" adventure later tonight or tomorrow!

0 friends commented!: