Here are the dogs with their latest captures. Oscar jumped on the kitchen chair one night as we were cleaning up dinner and swiped this giant tortilla from the edge of the table. It was hilarious! I let him keep it since I wanted to take his picture! Then last night, we thought it would be funny to hear Lucy crunch on corn on the cob. So we gave her a little one (no butter or salt of course) and she ate the whole thing- cob and all!! We were all laughing at this one! Later I took her for a long walk with an old college friend I've been chatting with, and when she came home she wheezed and panted for like an hour! A bit out of shape, maybe? Brooke- I think we are going to need to make our walks a regular thing...you know for the sake of our dogs, of course!
Yesterday morning I had my friend's girls, Jaimes and Gracie, over for a few hours. They played and ate lunch. They really enjoyed each other's company. But as you can see from the bottom picture, it didn't keep Vivi out of mischief!


I took this shot from the kitchen while I was cleaning up dishes. What am I going to do with this girl?!
I took this shot from the kitchen while I was cleaning up dishes. What am I going to do with this girl?!
0 friends commented!:
Post a Comment