LOL! Such love for a mouse.
How funny! Monae is the same way! Got to love the mouse!
I want to take her to Disneyworld NOW!! I hope she's still that excited about Mickey when we do take her. Aunt Vicki
Aunt Vicki-I KNOW! I wish she could go too. Or atleast I wish Texas had a mini Disney Land...like with just a Mickey and a couple rides!But it will be fun to take her when she can have memories of the trip!Maybe if she is over Mickey by then, she will be into princesses!
So cute!! I love Mickey too. :) Vivi you are too sweet.
Post a Comment
5 friends commented!:
LOL! Such love for a mouse.
How funny! Monae is the same way! Got to love the mouse!
I want to take her to Disneyworld NOW!! I hope she's still that excited about Mickey when we do take her.
Aunt Vicki
Aunt Vicki-
I KNOW! I wish she could go too. Or atleast I wish Texas had a mini Disney Land...like with just a Mickey and a couple rides!
But it will be fun to take her when she can have memories of the trip!
Maybe if she is over Mickey by then, she will be into princesses!
So cute!! I love Mickey too. :) Vivi you are too sweet.
Post a Comment