October 15th is the National Day for Rememberance of Pregnancy and Infant Loss. My mother-in-law lost her first born son at birth. My sister lost twins in her first trimester. Another friend of mine lost her firstborn in the first trimester. For us, it was the loss of not being able to conceive and the loss of our Olivia, who although she wasn't officially ours yet, still marks one of the greatest losses in our life. Over the summer, one of my best friends lost her third baby around 9 weeks in-utero. She just had a sonogram this week that showed the strong heartbeat of her 4th, due in May. I celebrate life with her today and I grieve with her and those around me who know the deep pain of loss. I thought I would share with you two blogs that my friend and I enjoy reading. They both have current posts on this subject. The first one is the son and daughter-in law of Pastor John Piper, Molly Piper. Their only daughter was stillborn.And this One.
0 friends commented!:
Post a Comment