I did this shirt today for Vivi! I was so proud. Take an old shirt, cut a few snips around the collar (the cuts were a tad too large so I will be getting fabric glue!) Then I weaved a ribbon through and ironed on a $.99 jeweled design and Viola! I found a clearanced ivory colored tutu skirt and will be pairing it with black tights. Part of my New Year's wishes is to be more crafty. We will see as this is usually a source of frustration for me and my low level of patience!
The following posts conclude our Christmas celebrations. We had a wonderful and also challenging year. I will begin my New Year's posts later in the week. A little warning- they will be reflective and may be a bit heavy, topic wise. This time of year always puts me in that kind of mood! Billy and I are looking forward to a much needed date night while the kids stay at my parents on New Year's Eve. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, as we did. I am enjoying this last week off of school with the kids and then it is back to the land of toddlers!
1 friends commented!:
Love the shirt. And I enjoy all your posts so I am looking forward to all the new ones coming.
Post a Comment