Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Houston Christmas

A little spoiled? Yes these are all Vivianna's.
Isaac performed magic tricks! He was hysterical. We all laughed through the whole thing as he announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I will now stuff a bunny in my hat!"




Vivi got a whole little board book set of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Mickey Mouse Yahtzee with the Aunts.

Shake, shake, shake your Mickeys!

Piano with Daddy.


Isaac enjoyed his very BOY gifts.



Vivi makes an adorable chef!


Passed out on Aunt Vicki. Billy's aunts love our kids as their very own. I didn't change a whole lot of diapers and Aunt Vicki chased Vivi around with butt cream at one point--Aunt Virginia dug out some nose boogers with a kleenex.
Now that is love!

This HUGE light display is becoming a favored tradition.






Nana and Padre thought of their girl when they found these adorable decorations at Home Depot. We will enjoy seeing these displayed every year!
We went to the children's museum. This robot made completly of phones reminded me of my Dad and the IBM, GTE, and Verizon salary that I was raised on!

Isaac milked a cow.

Vivi shopped at HEB.

And they "enjoyed" a Mexican dinner in a little Casa.

This is the really yummy tex mex place we eat at every time we go near Padre's work. It is becoming our tradition so I will try to take a pic of the kids in front of the sign once a year.

Other highlights of the trip were that we got to bring our dogs! (Thank you!!) And Isaac went with his grandmother and great aunt to see The Tale of Despareux (sp?) We shopped at Macy's and Vivi got a new winter coat and other items. We ate and ate and ate. We are huge fans of a Nothing Bundt cakes double chocolate cake that Billy's cousin sends us every year. I got to spend some quality time with Billy's sister who is on cloud 9 after having passed her Texas Bar Exam. And finally, our stockings were full of giftcards...my favorite!! ;) I was especially touched by a simple gift of a little keychain that says I heart my rescue dog by Billy's aunt that doesn't even like dogs! It was such a thoughtful gesture. Thank you all for a wonderful Christmas!!

1 friends commented!:

Deb said...

Wow! What a great time it looks like you all had.