This was my husband's brilliant idea. We needed a high enough place where our adorable, yet mischievious daughter could not pull on them and crush her skull with a metal stocking holder.
Here is our patio, what you see when you pull up to our apartment. Who said you can't make a small space feel like home? Sorry for the dark pictures but the lighting looks better without the flash.
In our house, we had a large tree in our dining room and this tree in our living room. We lovingly referred to it as our "apartment tree" because it was the first tree we ever had. How fitting that it is making its debut this year.
1 friends commented!:
Wow, good idea Billy. We have the same problem above our fireplace. I'm afraid the girls will pull it down and those things are heavy. So, I just hung the stockings on the wall, and left the stocking holders without stockings. Oh well, that's the price you pay with toddlers. Your decorations look good, and I have always LOVED your little apt. tree.
Post a Comment