This morning while I was feeding the kids their second breakfast of the day, Isaac said to me, "Mom, are you tired of losing your cell phone? Then get the Smart Clip"...and he launched into the entire commercial! Hilarious!! Of course I said- wait one minute and grabbed the camera. He is mumbling but I hope you can hear some of the words he uses straight off the commercial (go to the Smart Clip link to see it!) Like "ingenious" and "LED light". When I pulled up the website and it started to show the video, he goes "See Mom! I told ya!" Oh my goodness. I think he is watching way too much Qubo and those pesky commercials! For months he wanted me to make pancake puffs. And strangely enough I actually have that infomercial product! I'm just glad that Qubo doesn't advertise for McDonalds and sugar cereals. Then we would be in a world of hurt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 friends commented!:
This is awesome!! He has a knack for this :) The inflection was great!! He's gonna be the money maker Laurie!
Yep! That's why we won't be watching much TV as she grows up too. He did pretty good. Great memory.
Post a Comment