Today I am going to my Mom's scrapbook room to work on the invitations, banner, and cupcake picks for Vivi's birthday party. You can see from the picture above what the theme is! I am not purchasing all that stuff, but those are the plates. It will be at a park this year with a really nice gazebo and astro-turf flooring instead of woodchips, which I love! So after church, it will be an afternoon of black paper, pink ribbon, and mickey ears for me!Sunday, February 15, 2009
Birthday Prep!
Today I am going to my Mom's scrapbook room to work on the invitations, banner, and cupcake picks for Vivi's birthday party. You can see from the picture above what the theme is! I am not purchasing all that stuff, but those are the plates. It will be at a park this year with a really nice gazebo and astro-turf flooring instead of woodchips, which I love! So after church, it will be an afternoon of black paper, pink ribbon, and mickey ears for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 friends commented!:
She's going to love it! Good luck with making some of the stuff! Your mom's room is so fun with all the supplies!
A scrapbook room! What a dream! I'm just happy to have my own desk now.
She's going to have a blast.
Did you buy the ears or are you making them? I'd love to get Pooh ears but don't want to spend the money.
Debbie,
Debbie-
No I am not buying mickey ears. None of the kids will wear them! My decorations are mickey heads w/ the ears (that's what I was referring to!) cut out on a machine my mom has.
Yes, you should see her scrapbook room especially since you love to scrapbook! It kind of stresses me out- so I leave it all to her!
Post a Comment