Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Once Again...




In the March/April edition of Adoptive Families Magazine, this picture of Isaac will appear in the "family album" section. Funny enough, Billy also has another article coming out in that one as well. The fun part is that his story is about Vivi's birth and it is coming out in her birth month! I'll let you know when it is on the newstand, but if you are an adoptive family- I highly recommend getting a subscription. We have had one since 2006 and we LOVE that magazine. The director of our agency even said that when she flipped through it she said to herself "this is all the information we want to convey to our adoptive families!" Aside from being really fun reading, it is a gem of a resource.

**Here is the March issue!!

If you subscribe by March 2nd- it will begin with this issue!

1 friends commented!:

Deb said...

What an adorable picture.
I renewed our subscription thinking it was almost up but I was wrong. Now I'm paid for like 2 years or something. Good thing I love the magazine.