Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Playmate!

Vivi had her friend Gracie come to play with us today.

The girls are just 4 days apart in age.

Have you ever seen anything so adorable?!!







7 friends commented!:

Brandi and Jeremy... said...

ok, that is TOO adorable! I have no words...

Gloria Furman said...

aww! you ought to print the close up of them holding hands. ir is so sweet!

Sweet Patience said...

This so cute.

Rebekah said...

Hello, thank you for commenting so sweetly on my blog. Your kids are so sweet and beautiful. I cant wait to see R and B post pictures like that of baby boy. It warms my heart. Thank you for sharing with all of us the wonderful story of your family. :)

Marian said...

Girlfriends...nothing like them. I also like your post with Vivi and her animal pals...Tess loooves our kitties!

Deb said...

Such sweet hearts.
The pic of them running hand in hand is adorable!

Natalie said...

That is just so cute! I love it when they play with their friends...

Thanks for sharing!