Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Settling Back in....and SO tired.

We have been home for two days now and my eyes are bleary with exhaustion. In Florida we stayed up way past our usual bedtimes (for all of us!!) but the kids still woke us up well before 7:00 every day. SO now all this is catching up with me and I find myself nodding off. Our laundry is finally finishing up. This week I will not have much time to blog, I'll try to throw in a picture or two to give you something to look at!

I have Jarrett today and tomorrow-the plan is to go to Gattitown and a waterpark. Then the kids and I have to go to my Bible Study Wed, Biodfeedback twice, Billy has off Thursday (library and hunting for a new cell phone for me), and Friday is playgroup and a Dr's appt. for me. Then Sat. night hopefully going out with my sweet friend to celebrate her b-day that I missed by a day back in June! Boo on me.

I guess I am not going to be recovering from my exhaustion this week.

On a side note my brain is also cluttered by all of the ads for school supplies coming out. Isaac has a 20 item list I need to purchase and I want to get the best deal on everything. I can't believe I have to even think about this in July- but shockingly enough Meet the Teacher is in only 6 weeks, and we all know how fast 6 weeks can go by! Then there are school clothes to get and shoes. Tax Free weekend isn't until the weekend before school starts this year! I was so dissappointed to see that. It includes school supplies for the first time, but who wants to wait that late to get them when places start selling out of stuff. I do not want to join the already maddening crowd at the stores shopping for last minute supplies plus add to it the crowds of tax-free shoppers. Good gracious. I don't think I have it in me this year. Billy pointed out that you only save $8 on a $100 purchase, so it's not like the savings are all that worth the stress and crowds right before I have to ship my baby off to Pre-K five days a week!

Whew. That wore me out...I think I might go back to bed. :)

2 friends commented!:

Rebecca said...

I've heard Walmart has dirt cheap deals on school supplies this week...I have not personally checked it out. I avoid anything that looks like school right now! I hate seeing all of this stuff in the stores already, but you definitely can get some good deals! I bought so many glue sticks at 10 cents a piece and boxes of markers at 25 cents a piece my first year of teaching that I still have some left over 2 years later!

Deb said...

Busy week! We aren't going to make it to playgroup this week.
Staples offered supplies for $0.01 last year. Might check their ads.