Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Church Fall Festival


Vivi before...it was like getting ready for prom! I painted her nails pink.

Vivi after! I did an updo. She also had a veil. She calls herself "Cinderelly" because Cinderella gets married in a white dress at the end. She has a coloring book of all the disney princesses on their wedding days!



Isaac was Buzz Lightyear


To infinity and beyond.


Grandma came with us.


pretty as a picture

They served Chick Fil A for dinner.
Isaac's favorite food is sandwiches.


The kids loved the games and candy prizes.









The cake walk. Both kids won!

here are some better shots of her updo!




human ring toss

2 friends commented!:

Jenn and Joe said...

Wow! How fun. It looks like the kids had a blast! heck, I think I would have had a blast there! Very pretty dress too!

Deb said...

I love her dress. So pretty.

Looks like a lot of fun for both kids. We found two churches close by doing their events on Saturday so we're going to go to both if time allows.