Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Which one is Vivi?

I don't post photos of Vivi's birthfamily to respect their privacy, but seeing as you can't tell the difference between my daughter and her biological sister in this photo- I HAD to share it!! It is just so adorable. Her birthmother emailed this to me just like this a couple weeks ago. With a photo I sent to her of one year old Vivi on the left making our favorite face and her daughter at one on the right, doing the same face!! Isn't this hysterical? I printed it and hung it on our fridge. The girls are two years apart and her birth sister was at the hospital with us the morning of Vivi's birth before she went to daycare. Seeing as Vivi looks nothing like her biological mother or 8 year old brother except maybe her nose (they are African American), it is sweet to me that she has a family member that looks like her. The sister has long black hair and a slight different hue of skin, and of course is taller- but their face and ears are the same!

3 friends commented!:

birthmothertalks said...

Wow! They look so much alike.

Kelly said...

That's great!! They do look a lot alike!

Rebecca said...

They do look alike, but even before I read your post I *knew* that the one on the left was Vivi...without a doubt!