These have been my best friends this week! Along with lysol wipes. Our toilets and sinks and doorknobs have needed almost hourly disenfecting. I discovered the vanilla spray (3rd one above) and it does not smell like lysol...which is great when you are spraying it all over the house!
But this little beauty is my new favorite product! Vivi's butt was extremely red and she flinched having herself wiped this morning. I found this continuous mist diaper rash spray and after one dose she is back to health. The best part of this is that when you have a toileting child who stands, slathering cream all over their nether regions can be very tricky and quite a bit intrusive! This just sprays like a sunscreen all over her front and back and gave her relief almost immediately. We are calling it our booty spray and I made up a little jingle for it. She now reminds me every time she goes to get the spray ready!Ok...I am officially done talking about illness.
0 friends commented!:
Post a Comment