It is hard to believe a whole school year has gone by. I remember registering him!
I am hosting an IceCream party for the class tomorrow.
And here are the gifts for his teachers!
They sell frozen custard and it is SO goooood.
I stuffed the giftcards in with some pink paper crinkles to look like a strawberry milkshake. It is topped off with cotton balls, pulled apart to look like "whipped cream"and a pom pom "cherry".
I had these fun summer bendy straws to complete the look.
This works well with Starbucks cups too, just use brown paper crinkles.
I think they will love them.
Billy said "well done, honey!" I was proud. :)
4 friends commented!:
Why don't you make and sell those during your garage sale (without the gift cards)? Those are so cute for gifts.
You are so creative!!
Great idea! They look yummy. His teachers are going to miss him and you.
Fabulously cute idea!
Post a Comment