Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our BIG NEWS!!



That's right...


We have begun the process to adopt again!!


Beginning a couple weeks ago we got all of our paperwork together, corresponded with the agency (same one we used for Vivi) through numerous emails, filled out the majorly big application, made our dozens of copies of documents, wrote our floor plan, printed our photos, had the children's medical exams, Billy had his fingerprints done, and yesterday we had our fire inspection.



Here we are mailing off the application to the agency.



This morning was my phone orientation...
and our homestudy
is scheduled for June 17th! Woohoo!!! Next is our medical exams, the home study, and the huge, huge task at hand of beginning our fundraising! We will be sending out support letters by this weekend we hope.

And so the journey begins, once again!

15 friends commented!:

Brooke said...

I've been waiting for this!! So happy for you guys. Laurie you are such a good mommy, I only hope I can be almost as good as you! Your home study is on my birthday! God's blessings!

Laurie said...

Thanks Brooke, you are too sweet. I think it is a good sign if our homestudy is on your b-day! Makes for an extra blessed day, indeed.

MommaLyme said...

Such exciting news! And if it's a girl, you will name her Brandi, right? HEE HEE HEE...
SOOOO happy for you! Love you!

Matt & Kristin said...

Congrats!!

Wendy said...

I'm so excited for you -- that's wonderful!!! I hope everything goes really well, every step of the way -- I love the pictures that you took. What a great way to document the process!

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Congratulations! I bet you are SO excited. Can't wait to hear more, and hear about how the kids do with the homestudy, I bet that will be so neat for them!

Deb said...

Wow, that's a quick home study. Remind me, will they work outside of TX?
So happy for you starting again. Can't wait to watch your process. Are the kids excited?

Laurie said...

Debbie,
yes- our profile will be sent out to 8 other agencies in the US along with our one. So the odds are big that our baby will not be born in TX this time. That is the part that makes me the most nervous. I will blog about that tomorrow!

czstout said...

Such exciting news :) Just found out today that I'm done having babies after Sam...didn't heal so great after Joey I guess...anywho, we will be asking you lots of questions as we feel God is not done expanding the Stout clan :)

I'm praying that your process goes smoothly :)

nell ann said...

OMG!! I am SO excited for your family!! Yay -- I know you've been waiting and praying about this for a long time and I know the Lord has your perfect child all ready. Can't wait to see who it is!!!

Kelly said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paigescrib. said...

me and my family are so excited!
yall are in our prayers.

we love yall so much. <3

lets hangout soon.

Mark said...

Congrats! Very exciting news. Love the kids shirts and bibs too!

Unknown said...

That is AMAZING and EXCITING news!!! I can't wait to see who it is that God has picked out to join this already precious family. I think you have my e-mail address so when you get to the point of sending out letters, please e-mail me for my address because I would LOVE to get a support letter!

Laurie said...

Lisa-
You are too sweet! I actually do not have your email. I tried to look you up on facebook awhile back to no avail. :(

Just email it to me at laurieandvivi@yahoo.com

Love ya!