
Kelly over at Surprised by Hope, who also is a transracial adoptive mommy, awarded me this on her blog...on my birthday coincidentally :) I am supposed to share one thing I am happy about now and one thing I am hoping for in the future. I am happy about being a mother of 3. At any given time, one of my children is giving me grief, but having these three children in my home calling me Mom...is not lost upon me. I am so proud to take them out and about and have people staring at us and smiling and telling us how adorable our kids are. I know...thank you. :) J has fit in like he has always been here. He doesn't feel like the new kid. He feels like the brother we always had, that was just away for a long time. But he is home now. And what do I hope for the future? That we will be able to adopt him and bring home a baby by this time next year...okay so that was two things! So now I want to pass this along to a few bloggers whom I love to keep up with!
Happy Blogging, Ladies!!
1 friends commented!:
LOVE IT - you totally deserve the love!!
Post a Comment