Isaac has been a rockstar memorizing his verses for Awana....I just had to show it off! His teacher said he is such an overachiever with his memory verses that she expects that he will finish his first book and move on to the second before the year us out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 friends commented!:
There is nothing more precious than that voice, right?! I love the expression in his voice when he was saying those verses. What a precious, precious boy you have!
Does he say "IF you want to tip" ??? Ha ha ha! Good going Isaac!!!
Wow, Mazzie has learned two verses, but I've been horrible at doing it at night. She likes it though.
That was a great video! Helps me know what to do!
What an amazing little boy!! So confident and happy! He talks like someone much older! So precious!
He is saying "If you want a tip..." like a piece of advice, then just call him! Confidence is not something he struggles with. :)
Post a Comment