Last month I was so excited to win this Scentsy Plug in warmer and scent bars on a blog giveaway hosted by Mandy at The Campbell Family.
It arrived today with this scent bar, called "You Go Girl" along with "Centimental Cider" and "Christmas Cottage" (That one smells sooo good). These are just a few of Scentsy's new fall scents.Mandy made the decision to become a consultant last week, so to help her launch her business (and to thank her for the awesome giveaway!) I am hosting an online party! You can check out the products and place an order here: www.mandycampbell.scentsy.us/Home
Just scroll on the left hand side where it says "Open Parties" until you find my name and click on Buy From Party. From there you can browse the catalog, specials, and don't forget the multipacks of warmers and scent bars to save money! Just place your order right there online, and shoot me an email to let me know you ordered, so I can make sure your order placed with her.
This warmer is the Sept. monthly special (but we won't get the discount on this because my party will place in October) with a very yummy sounding scent called "Maple Butter". Can't wait to try that one!
My party will be online until October 14th, and I betcha this adorable Jack O Lantern Warmer will be next months' special. So hold out 'til atleast the 1st if you want to wait and see!
Or go for the plug-in for your bathroom. How cute is this?!! These plug ins are a nice size and are the perfect amount of light. I put one little square in there and keep it on during the day so the kids can use the potty and not have to stand on a stepstool to reach the big light. Billy likes to shower in the morning with just the glow of this going, and the scent is bonus for a stinky bathroom!I love Scentsy! I have been using it for over a year now instead of candles. It fills up your whole house with wonderful scents, you can pour your scent back into it's package to change it out daily if you want to, and you don't have to worry about the kids burning themselves or the house being set on fire. Turn it on in the morning, head out for work or errands, and return to a wonderful warm scent to your home...reminds me of my crockpot! I love having them all going throughout the house when caseworkers and ECI personnel come because it really gives our home a welcoming feeling. SO if you have people over, this is a must have! And as my friends with boys know, there is always a stench in the boys room. I do not know why that is! But they have inherited a Scentsy warmer for just that reason. Scentsy has new nursery warmers too that I have my eye on. My fav. scents right now are Autumn Sunset, Pumpkin Roll, Pima Cotton, Mochadoodle, and Apple Pie. Yummy! (They do have LOTS of non-food scents...but you can see what we favor around here!) These make the perfect teacher gift for Christmas (they have a teacher themed warmer) and are perfect for an in-home day care provider or elderly grandparents or anyone who is afraid to burn candles. Is that enough of a plug or what? Get it...plug? Ok...I'm done.
I am already making my Christmas list of what additional warmers I want (like a cute one for the kitchen and one for Vivi's room) And I always need new bars as I use my Scentsy every day. My sister in law said she wants one for her office at work, which is a great idea, they have "mid-size" warmers that are perfect for small spaces. And I wonder if my mother in law would want a plug-in for their camper....hmmm....;)
So if you are just nipping at the bud to buy one of these, go check out the Scentsy site and place your orders under my party name before October 14th!!!
1 friends commented!:
Mocadoodle is the best!
Post a Comment