Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fun With Pink Blocks

Vivi has these pastel colored blocks that she LOVES and plays with everyday.
Last week we combined some Little People and Toy Story characters to create
Sunnyside Daycare.
It even had Lotso.

And evil Dr. Porkchop.

She loved it!

5 friends commented!:

FootPrints said...

so so cute!

Jenn and Joe said...

Very cute! That set is a big hit with the kids that I nanny, right now too! The 7 year old got real legos in girls colors, and the 5 year old got that set. They both are very fun!

Open Air said...

Wow, even Lotso! I have to admit I actually jumped a little when he "turned" on them in the movie. :) It looks like she's having a great time!

Just got my first issue of AF magazine in the mail, and I was delighted to turn the page and see your beautiful family! Great article. I appreciate the unconditional love that your family expresses. What a great model for your children and other adoptive families alike.

Laurie said...

I know, we adore this movie!! It is greatness.

Unknown said...

She is just the cutest little thing! Sunnyside Daycare! LOVE it!