Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh Dear Me...


Yep, that's right. My kids will have officially only gone to school one day this week.
I moved here in 1989, and I can honestly say I do not think anything of this epic proportion has happened in my time span living in DFW. Crazy, that is what it is. Why couldn't this have happened when I was in college? That would have rocked!
I wouldn't have sent the boys to school tomorrow anyway because of illness (Isaac did not test postive for strep or the flu...so looks like he should be better by tomorrow!) but it is the fact that schools are closed everywhere for FOUR days in a row that is wild...wild, I tell ya!
So here we sit, ending our 3rd day home and "looking forward" to our 4th. I need to go to the store...despite ice on the streets. We are officially out of yogurt, oatmeal, cereal and pancake/waffle mix. At this point toast is it for breakfast if I can't make it out there when Billy gets home to stay with the kids. Wish me luck!

1 friends commented!:

Brandi and Jeremy... said...

Looks like I'm coming on saturday, hopefully it will be better!