If you know me at all, you know I am compelled to make any event a celebration around here! And when you have multiple children, you ARE your own party!
So we put our pj's on and had a little Super Bowl celebration of our own.
We had no problem polishing off 2 pizzas!
Then we put J in Isaac's flag football jersey and took some cute photos of him in all his Superbowl glory!
We anticipate that J will be our athlete. 
Then we put J in Isaac's flag football jersey and took some cute photos of him in all his Superbowl glory!
We anticipate that J will be our athlete. Daddy tackled him as he ran by with the ball.
He even has his offensive stance ready to go!
He even has his offensive stance ready to go!It cracks us up, because Billy and I are not into sports of any kind. So Isaac has not been conditioned to care about sports either. We have tried basketball, flag football, and karate and each time he played around and socialized more then focusing on any kind of drills. He is more the artsy, performing type which was evident when he couldn't have cared less about the game last night until the halftime show. Then he danced to the performers the entire time, mimicking their every move!We laughed so hard that our youngest may grow up to be Deion S.anders and our oldest will most certainly be the next U.sher!!
8 friends commented!:
Sooooo cute!!! I think you have the kids pegged!! They are so darling. Love how you make everything a celebration. I put a great dip on my blog, check it out at snowmanlover.blogspot.com
I want to know where that Snickers ice cream cake came from! Yum!
I want to know where that Snickers ice cream cake came from! Yum!
Awwww!! Love it!! So cute! Sierra is not into sports AT ALL!!
Laurie, I would have never thought you would celebrate football. You actually surprised me with this one. LOL.
I KNOW, right! But now that i am the mother of boy(s) as in the plural...I have got to change with the times! :)
Yep, he's ready to play. So fun to see how different two brothers can be. And Vivi will be there cheering them both on.
RUN j RUN j!!
Post a Comment