Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Gifts Are Rolling In For Our Barbie Girl...

Billy's Aunts sent Vivi a pile of princess wrapped gifts and this makeup kit that we will be using at the "Salon" portion of the party on Sunday. It lights up around a mirror which is so fun. Vivi gasped when she saw all the makeup and accessories!


Then yesterday at school, her friend Faith's mom gave us this adorable shirt and a hair bow for Vivi to wear to her party. Faith will be there all dressed up in her Mama's apparel too, which you can see on this website: http://www.lilglamourdivas.com/. We are getting her 4 year portraits taken tonight with this shirt, zebra leggings and a fun black skirt. You will have to wait until after the party to see her debut in all this adorableness!


Then to keep with our color theme, I bought her a new lunchbox (purse!) for school. This was from Sam Moon, LOVE that place. And it was the only pattern of all the insulated lunchbags that had a "V". Was it meant to be, or what?!!
And finally....drumroll....
Her Aunt Beth (Billy's sister) purchased a new backpack for her on Etsy. It is going to be arriving from Indiana to our house in the next day or so, but when I went to the lady's Etsy shop site...there was a picture of it already!! Yeah!! So since I get to have a sneak peek, I thought you would want one too:
Is that the cutest thing you have ever seen, or what?
Go check out Jan's n' Stitches on Etsy.
She includes the personalization in the price of the product which is a great deal!

4 friends commented!:

FootPrints said...

Those are the CUTEST things!! my daughter would freak over that make-up set!!

djjdjdjdjd said...

It's looking great! I am sharing my little one's outfit tomorrow. I have to make a matching hair bow tonight, once I get home from church. Can't wait to see what all you have done:o)

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Love it all!!!!!

Dana said...

I mentioned your blog on our Facebook page!

(http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jans-n-Stitches/126779640722062)

Thank you for the kind words! We hope Vivianna loves her backpack!

Dana
(I work for Jan at Jan's-n-Stitches!)