Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

And The Winners Are...

Did you think I forgot about my blog book giveaway that I said I was going to announce yesterday?

Well...I did forget! ooops. Sorry.

So first thing this morning, we did the drawing!

It was all very scientific. (Darn blogger wouldn't rotate this photo. grrrr)

So I wrote out numbers 1-17, skipping 8 because it was a duplicate comment.

Then I folded each piece and shook them up in a plastic bowl.

Isaac drew the first number....

drum roll... TEN!! I raced to see who that was and it is Moxie Mom! Hooray!! It was time to draw the second number... SIXTEEN!!! My friend, Whitney!! I said to Isaac, "Oh good job buddy- she will be so happy!" Congratulations ladies! I will email you for your addresses and then pass those on to the publishers who will send you your copies of the book. Enjoy it! That was SO fun, I am hoping to do more blog giveaways in the future! Stay tuned.

2 friends commented!:

Whitney Weir said...

Whaaaa hooooooo!!! My dare worked! I'm so excited I started screaming I won something, I won something! Way to go, Isaac! Too bad I'm back to work or that would be a great excuse to come see you guys next week=(

Laura said...

Thank you Isaac - for pulling my number :) And thank you Laurie for the sweet give-a-way!