Today, I am reviewing a series of books we own by the same author, Sandra Pinkney. I had a friend Facebook msg. me about what books I would recommend that feature children of other races. These would be my number one recommendation because they depict photos of real children. Now- the storyline is pretty non existant, but the purpose of these books is clearly to celebrate ethnicity, and they do that well!

This book has children of all different races and ends with the line, "colors, colors! They're in everything I see! We are the rainbow, you and me!" I think this book is especially important for multiracial families.

This book has children of all different races and ends with the line, "colors, colors! They're in everything I see! We are the rainbow, you and me!" I think this book is especially important for multiracial families.Enjoy reading to your kids!
1 friends commented!:
How'd I miss this one. I love these and will be looking at adding them to our library.
Post a Comment