Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 4 Giveaway- Lucky Brand Jewelry Set

**Several of you were so sweet and emailed me the cache'd version of this post so that I would not have to reenter all of the details since Blogger so rudely deleted it!! Great news is, here it is! Bad news is the links don't work and I have to get to typing up Day 5's Giveaway (along with finishing my house cleaning for K and T to come tonight!!), and since Shannon is on vacation and her Ebay site is down anyway- I will do her links when her shop is back. The other bad news is that you all will have to re-comment to win. Because of the annoyingness of it all, I will allow everyone one additional entry!! So you can leave up to 3 comments (vary up the time of day or wait a day or so if you would like to get further down on the line). This will increase your chances of getting picked when my kids do a cake-walk like game to choose the winner ( I will post pics of that as it ought to be hilarious!!) As I said, the winner will be chosen and announced next Thursday, May 19th! So leave your 3 comments to enter to win!!!**


Check out today's giveaway!!!
This is a necklace, earrings, and ring jewelry set that you will love!
It is being offered to you from our long time family friends Shannon and Stephanie who run an Ebay business called Fabulous Fashion Finds. This mother daughter team formed their online retail business several years ago to "boost their vacation fund" as they describe it! They have done much more than that as they have created a booming business of shopping and selling their fashion finds on Ebay! They offer handbags, sunglasses, jewelry, wallets, watches...and more! Can you imagine shopping for a living? That is what they do. (Well...okay...Steph is a also a brand new nurse at a children's hospital while Shannon is recently in remission and building back her immune system after chemo for breast cancer...so they DO do other very important things. :)
And as the sweet friend that she is, Shannon has so generously put together this set of Lucky Brand jewelry for one of my lucky readers to win! The ring is adjustable from a size 6-8 finger.
My plan was to send you over to their Ebay site, but it just so happens that Shannon and her husband are headed off today on vacation for a week so the store is temporarily closed. You can still view their about me page, here. And will be able to view their website and all the products they offer- in about 10 days or so.
In the meantime, you all will be here working the comment box to enter and await as I announce a winner next Thursday, May 19th.
You can enter this contest in TWO ways:First: leave a commentSecond: FB and/or blog about it with a link to this post, and leave a comment that you did.

OH! I forgot to add...Shannon put together this jewelry set just for us and it would retail for:$113 on her site!!That is an awesome gift!!!Thank you Shannon and Steph!
Don't forget to come back here tomorrow for my final day of blog giveaways when I reveal the gift I so wish I could win!!

14 friends commented!:

Chicory Blue said...

I love this set! Perfect colors!

Brooke said...

I like these, they are very cute!

Corey Family said...

Oh my this is beautiful and totally suits my secret hippy self :) I have my fingers crossed for this set.

Deb said...

COMMENT!!!

Deb said...

blogged and facebooked various of your giveaways and will again tonight!

Whitney Weir said...

This is very beautiful, but I must say I was secretly hoping for a purse giveaway....=)

Anonymous said...

I want to win!

MommaLyme said...

I facebooked about it!

MommaLyme said...

I want them, so pretty!

bsjones7 said...

Pick me!! This set is super cute!!

Peter and Nancy said...

This set is just beautiful -- thanks for doing the giveaway week!
Nancy

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

love this!! thanks for the great giveaways for us lucky readers!

Julie said...

I would love this :)

thebucknerfamily at gmail.com

bsjones7 said...

These are super cute!