Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 5 Giveaway- Monogrammed Tote


I could not have asked for a better gift to wrap up my 5 Days of Blog Giveaways, as I am in LOVE with monogramming! I would put our names on everything if I could afford it!


This adorable tote comes to you from Jan's-n-stitches on Etsy.com! This is the shop where Billy's sister ordered Vivi's adorable school backpack as seen here.


So being that I LOVE that backpack so very much, I contacted sweet Ms. Jan and asked if she would like to offer up something from her shop for my giveaway. I would have never imagined she would be giving away something so CUTE!! And just in time for summer as this would make the perfect beach tote or a carry-all around the house. It is made in wipe able fabric (not sure that is a word-but you Mom's know how important that feature is!) and can be monogrammed to the winner's specifications and thread color choice! With shipping costs this gift would retail for $30! Thank you, Jan for this wonderful finale to my Blog Giveaway Week!!

To win this fabulous bag, and to celebrate the end of my 5 Days of Blog Giveaways, you can enter this contest up to FIVE times!!!

First: Go to Jan's-n-stitches and browse around, coming back here to leave a comment with your favorite product that they offer!
Second: "Like" Jan's-n-stitches on Facebook and come back here to tell me you did!
Third: Link this giveaway off your facebook wall or blog and come back here to tell me you did that!
Fourth: Tell me if you won this bag what you would use it for/give it to and why you want it!
Fifth: (this one is all for me!) Leave a comment telling me why you enjoy reading my blog!

Of course- you can choose to enter all 5 comments at once- or wait a day or two to be further down on the list. Either way...best wishes and the winner will be chosen and announced next Friday, May 20th!

Phew!! What a fun...but exhausting blog week! You can review all of my giveaways, here. I loved this so much, ya'll...that I will definitely be doing it again...kinda like a "Laurie's Favorite Things" segment...although I am fairly certain that Oprah copyrighted that phrase. No really...she did. So I won't be calling it that. But nonetheless...I am thinking Spring and Fall Giveaways! That gives me all summer to think up what my wonderful prizes should be. :)

So go enter all the giveaways and stay tuned next week for the winners!

64 friends commented!:

Deb said...

There's no link on the Like them on facebook. I searched and found them but wanted to let you know.
I 'Like' Jans-n-Stitches

Deb said...

I WOULD LOVE the monogrammed backpack cooler. That would be awesome and used wonderfully on hikes and zoo trips and well anything. Really hard to pick just one thing. Lots of great stuff and pretty affordable too.

Deb said...

Problem is if I come back later I'll forget what I commented already. :-)

The tote would be used as a beach bag now that we've realized the beach really is just a day trip and loving it!!

Joy said...

Love the Ella monogrammed throw!

Joy said...

I will use that tote as an overnight bag for our trips to the lake. Perfect!

Hannah_Rae said...

My favorite thing(s) on the site are all the awesome bags. I am such a bag person. I've never liked purses, but LOVE bags.

Hannah_Rae said...

I linked this giveaway on FB.

Hannah_Rae said...

If I won this bag it would be a great Mommy bag. My current Mommy bag is actually an awesome diaper bag, that hopefully will soon be used for...diapers. :) Therefore I will need a new Mommy bag. :)

Hannah_Rae said...

I read this blog because it makes me feel more normal. :) I love the blessing that God has put on your family by showing others how important family is, no matter how it's formed.

Blessings!

Hannah

Hannah_Rae said...

And I liked Jan's-n-stitches on FB.

Just Believing said...

I have to say this is my favorite bag! http://www.etsy.com/listing/67395164/monogrammed-black-white-and-hot-pink I could so my sweet girl wearing this to school one day :) With a pink dress of course too!

Just Believing said...

I like them on FB :)

Just Believing said...

Ok so I want this bag cuz it is ridiculously cute! I would use it for our playground trips lke to hold lots of our pails and shovels so that way everytime we go to th epark I could take it out and show it off :)

Just Believing said...

I am thankful I found your blog thru Debbie! iT has been an inspiration to me and I love youe honesty and the way your throw wonderful parties for you kiddies and the sweet pictures of your little ones :)

Corey Family said...

I LOVE THE FLIRTY APRON!!!! It may actually inspire me to cook more ;) The tote is adorable, simply perfect. We would use it for our day trips up the coast of New England to bring lunches and snacks. I am heading over to FB to like them now :)

Corey Family said...

I have just started reading your blog and I love your posts. Your family is beautiful and your words are encouraging.

Deb said...

facebook link in a minute

Deb said...

Okay, why I read your blog. That's a tough one to sum up and I'm loving the comments others have left.

I read your blog because you're honest and real about issues. You don't sugar coat things and you make sure people know what it's really like living as an adoptive family and a transracial family. And now a family with 4 kids. There's also your heart, it's huge! And I love when you get on your soap box about things, you haven't done that in a long time!

Mandy Jo said...

I love this!!!! I would use it for a summer tote!

MommaLyme said...

I love the mini market tote! In brown! LOVE IT!
But my husband likes the sexy red apron. just sayin. ;)

MommaLyme said...

I 'liked' them on facebook!

MommaLyme said...

I posted on Facebook!

MommaLyme said...

I would use the mini market tote to carry all my crap from my kids. ha ha ha.
It looks like the perfect size for days at the pool, day at the park...trip to the mall...whatever!

MommaLyme said...

I enjoy reading your blog because you are awesome. that's why. and I love you. :)

But I also appreciate your vulnerability with your readers and the passion you have for life. :)

rlvd said...

I enjoy your blog b/c you're real; thanks always for sharing

rlvd said...

ooh i thought your giveaway product would be my fave...but it's tie with her tan burlap bag!!!

thx for offering her stuff (thx to her too!) b/c i hadn't known her shop before!

rlvd said...

how I'd use it? this would be my hot beach bag for sure :)

Whitney Weir said...

The nap roll is definitely the most fun thing on her site! That is the coolest! Sure wish I was crafty.....

Anonymous said...

I love the moc croc lunch bag.. fashionable way to save money by taking my lunch to work!

Anonymous said...

If I won the bag, I would gift it to my mommy.. I gave her a monogrammed lunch box last year because she went back to school, and this would totally match it!

Wendy said...

I love the little tiered tops - the "bubble" print in pink is really cute!

Wendy said...

I "liked" Jans-n-stitches on FB. :) I really like the black and white print lunch bag, too -- so cute for work or for carrying Zoe's lunch!

Rachel said...

I woul definitely pick out the flirty apron for myself!

Rachel said...

I liked them on Facebook!

Rachel said...

I would use this bag on our trips to the zoo or museum!

Rachel said...

I find you and your blog very encouraging. You fill me with hope that I can be a good transracial mama, afford to stay home and have a big transracial family! And I love tour honesty :)

Peter and Nancy said...

I've been reading your blog for about 8 months, I think -- we are an adoptive family too, and I enjoy reading your perspectives on different things. And your kids are pretty adorable too!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love the bag you're giving away! My second favorite item is the lime green & aqua bag. I think it would be a great wet bag for swimming lessons and our local reservoir.

Anonymous said...

Just "liked" jans-n-stitches on Facebook. Whatever did we do before Facebook? :)

Jenn and Joe said...

As a new mom to a girl, I love her tiered tops for girls! Do girlie,and pretty!

Jenn and Joe said...

With summer coming, I think this looks like a wonderful beach bag!

Jenn and Joe said...

I follow your blog because it inspires me! I am always searching your blog for party ideas, food ideas, decorating ideas. When we brought our foster kids home, I looked to see what you did for "J" so I could copy you. I like to see what you are ready. I love to hear about the kids. I find every accept of your family interesting...ps I would love to hear more about you and your husband too! :)

Anonymous said...

I've read your husband's blog for awhile now. I like yours because it's, well, inspirational. We're hoping to adopt a baby girl too. :0)

Anonymous said...

If I won this bag, I'd use it to schlep our stuff to and from the local reservoir where we swim.

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

i love the back pack cooler!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

i use the bag for so many reasons, lots of great ways to use it!~

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

love your blog so i can keep up on your precious family and I LOVE ADOPTION :)

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

like on facebook!

KLTTX said...

Wow, I like so much stuff its hard to pick but I really like the burlap bag. It would be so versitile.

KLTTX said...

Like on FB.

KLTTX said...

If I won, I'd use the bag as a diaper bag, throw kids stuff in and general Mom bag.

KLTTX said...

Love your blog for a bunch of reasons. Love seeing all of your amazing decorating/party ideas and love love reading about your kids.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog because you are so open with everyday challenges of a mommy and of adoption and transracial adoption.. It is really a good resource for those of us that are pre-adoption. I also love the crafts and parties!

bsjones7 said...

I read your blog because I like to hear other stories of how God has blessed others through adoption, we are about to start the process to adopt another baby!

bsjones7 said...

If I won this I would use it as a tote for summer lake trips!

bsjones7 said...

I liked the backpack cooler...perfect for the zoo (which is our favorite place to go)!!

czstout said...

Love the spa wrap!!! The zebra one is too cute :]

czstout said...

This would be a great pool bag!! We spend our summers at the pool :]

czstout said...

I love reading your blog because it gives me insight into adoption's trials and joys. It gets me excited about adding to our family in this way! And I get to keep up with an old college friend :]

Suzee said...

The multicolored dotted tote!! LOVE THAT ONE!

Suzee said...

I'm already liking Jans-n-stitches on Facebook :)

Suzee said...

ok my 3rd entry. i shared this on facebook!!! whew.. 2 more to go!

Suzee said...

If I won that awesome multicolored dotted tote.. hmm I would use it! :) for my everyday shopping!

Suzee said...

Your blog is a touching place to be :)