Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Jasmine Is Four Months Old!

Jasmine is a growing baby at 4 months old (as of Wed. the 27th)
She now weighs exactly 13 lbs. and is 24 inches long.
She drinks 6 oz. every 3-4 hours and sleeps from 7 pm to around 5-7 am at night!



I just love this baby so much. She is a big cuddler and is still so easy and calm.
She is turning into a real Mama's girl...preferring me over everyone else.
She gets cranky and sometimes down right cries when other people have her if she knows I am nearby. Then she lights up and smiles and laughs when I have her. She is Mommy's little cupcake.

Isn't this fairy princess outfit so cute?!


It even has wings. ;)

The Dr. told me I need to put her on her tummy more so she will roll over this month. I want her to stay my tiny baby. :( But I will do what she said! We also have a fun milestone I will post about tomorrow.


Something new she has picked up in her 4th month (besides sleeping through the night!) is screaming!! She lets out a high pitched "ahhhhhhh" when she is excited or agitated. It is cute, but this means she will no longer be able to stay in church with us past the worship because she is officially a distraction. On to the nursery she goes on Sunday.

1 friends commented!:

Kimberly said...

Jasmine is adorable!! For some reason I really like that second picture! Love the tutu!!