Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Adoption Party...Part 2







Gloria with Judson!


Billy was popular amongst all the little girls!
Jasmine with "Aunt" Brandi.
Better eat that before it melts, Buddy!!



Norah on the slide.
Jayden helped Grandma make a banana split!
Isaac scooping his icecream.

K helping Jayden with his toppings.

My sweet Shannon who gave us a giftcard to AMC theaters. Score!!!
And she has been going with me on our waterpark trips which has been lots of fun.

One of our Lifegroup kids, Sarah!
Baby Natalie!!


Here are some of the gifts he received.



I loved this recordable photo album my sister gave him. I can put his adoption day photos in there and then record what is happening in the photo for each page!My friend Lisa gave him this! I LOVE things with the kids names on them and the bonus for the giver is that they can ensure that gift will never be in a garage sale pile. :) Thanks Lisa!!

0 friends commented!: